Check out the FAQs
for the gun buyback events. (Preguntas Frecuentes
) Compensation rates may vary, see event links for specifics.
GUN BUYBACKS/SAFE SURRENDER EVENTS
(Event Links added as details announced)
- Feb 25 - Buyback/Safe Surrender at Columbine United Church 11am to 1pm Event Link
- April 15 - Buyback/Safe Surrender at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, details TBD
- May 13 -1–3PM, Safe Surrender 4-5PM, Blacksmith Demonstration - 15 Overbrook Place, Asheville, NC Details
- June 10 - Buyback/Safe Surrender at Cure D'Ars Catholic Church. 10am to Noon 3201 Dahlia St, Denver, CO Details
- Sept 23 - Buyback/Safe Surrender in Fort Collins, details TBD
- Late 2023 - Buyback/Safe Surrender in Colorado Springs, details TBD
- Club Q Processing Circles, Monthly gatherings in Colorado Springs in partnership with Restorative Rainbow Alliance. Contact gro.slootwar@ofni for details.
- March 9 - Exec Director, Mike Martin, Speaking event in Denver, TBA
- June - Gun Violence Awareness Month, Events TBA
- July - Mennonite Church USA national gathering July 3-6
- August 26 - Gun to Tool Demonstration in Fort Collins, CO, details TBA
- November & December open for event requests.
If you’d like to host an event with Mike Martin and RAWtools, Shane Claiborne and RAWTools Philly, OR BOTH please fill out this form. We will do our best to create an event within your budget, that integrates the voices of people who have been impacted by gun violence, along with other musicians or artists. We will also send you the details of what is required to bring the blacksmithing equipment and do a LIVE demonstration, transforming a gun into a garden tool in your community.